- These classes are open to Guitar, Piano, Strings, Woodwind and Brass players.
- The age is taken as on 31 December 2018.
- All works are own choice and should be the first or last movement of a concerto or a piece with orchestra of similar stature. Two contrasting movements from a baroque concerto are also acceptable. In classes 901 and 902 WOODWIND AND BRASS competitors may play one or two movements of a concerto.
- Springboard can accommodate concertos for solo piano only, but welcomes both solo and double works for other instruments.
- There are no time limits for these classes but you must state on the entry form which work and movement will be performed, with approximate timing.
- Only the performances of the soloist(s) will be adjudicated. Orchestral parts must be played as a piano arrangement; this may be played by a professional.
- Performers must arrange their own accompanist.
Please contact Heather Cowl 01273 770310 if you wish to discuss your choice of concerto.