- All works are own choice and should be the first or last movement of a concerto or a piece with orchestra of similar stature. Two contrasting movements from a baroque concerto are also acceptable. In classes 901 and 902 WOODWIND AND BRASS competitors may play one or two movements of a concerto. Springboard can accommodate concertos for solo Piano only, but welcomes both solo and double works for other instruments.
- There are no time limits for these classes but please state on the entry form which work will be performed, with approximate timing.
- Only the performances of the soloist(s) will be adjudicated. Orchestral parts must be played as a Piano arrangement; this may be played by a professional.
- Copies of music or scores are required for the Adjudicator for all classes.
- Entrants must organise an accompanist where needed.
Please contact Heather Cowl 01273 770310 if you wish to discuss your choice of concerto.