Springboard is run almost entirely by volunteers, ably supported by our administrator, Kathy Palmer. There are a number of ways you could be involved – by supporting us financially and by giving your time.
- If you feel able to become a Festival sponsor, please get in touch with Sue Goodacre.
- To donate a prize in one of the sections, please get in touch with the Secretary of the section in which you are interested. (See the relevant page under Festival Classes for their contact details.)
- To sponsor a class, please click here.
- To become a Springboard volunteer for a few hours during weekends in March, please click here.
- To donate home-made cakes and other baked goods to the Springboard Café, please click here.
Each section has its own committee, which is responsible for the syllabus and booking the adjudicator. The Springboard Trustees undertake the planning and organising of the event, and manage the finances. If you are interested in becoming involved in one of those roles, please get in touch with the Springboard Chair, Sue Sheen.