If you sing, act or play a musical instrument, Springboard provides a platform for you. In 2021
the festival will be held online. We welcome entries from anywhere in the UK and, indeed, the world!
- Springboard 2021 Virtual Festival will be held on weekends in Feb/March. Participants will be able to enjoy other’s performances and receive feedback from expert adjudicators.
- Check out all the opportunities available in the different sections listed under Festival Classes.
- DEADLINES for booking your place:
20 DECEMBER 2020 (Speech & Drama)
24 JANUARY 2021 (music sections)
- After you have booked your place in a class, you will be given another deadline by which you will need to upload your recorded performance. Guidelines for recording and uploading your video are available here.
- The performance videos will be shared with others in the same class, their supporters and invited guests during timetabled online sessions.
- An adjudicator will give oral and written feedback, and mark sheets and certificates will be emailed to the performers.
- Springboard sponsors and other supporters are welcome to attend classes. Please email Kathy with information on the class(es) you would like to attend (give the class number, if possible), your name, Zoom name, postal address and telephone number.
- Please note that if you would like to receive emails from us updating you about the festival, under data protection regulations you have to give your positive consent. So, if you haven’t already done so, CLICK HERE to enable us to keep in touch with you.
Speech & Drama
26-28 February, 12-14 March 2021
There will not be a separate section in 2021. Concerto classes are included in other music section syllabuses.
27 February 2021
6–7, 20 March; 28 March 2021
6–7 March 2021
13–14 March 2021
Woodwind & Brass
28 February 2021