If you sing, act or play a musical instrument, Springboard provides a platform for you.
- Springboard provides an opportunity to perform in front of your supporters, other performers, and an adjudicator, who gives helpful and encouraging written and oral feedback.
- It offers a range of competitive and non-competitive classes and workshops, conducted in a friendly and supportive environment.
- There are opportunities for music and drama students of all ages, which can lead to further performance opportunities.
- Springboard 2021 will be held in Feb/March as an online festival.
- DEADLINES for booking your place: 6 DECEMBER 2020 (Speech & Drama); 24 JANUARY 2021 (music sections).
- After they have booked their place in the class, performers will be given another deadline by which they will need to upload their pre-recorded performances. These videos will be shared with others in the same class and their supporters during timetabled online sessions.
- An adjudicator will give oral and written feedback, and mark sheets and certificates will be emailed to the performers.
- Please note that if you would like to receive emails from us about the festival, under data protection regulations you have to give your positive consent. So, if you haven’t already done so, CLICK HERE to enable us to keep in touch with you.
Speech & Drama
26-28 February, 12-14 March 2021
21 March 2021
27 February 2021
6–7, 20 March; 28 March 2021
6–7 March 2021
13–14 March 2021
Woodwind & Brass
28 February 2021