If you sing, act or play a musical instrument, Springboard provides a platform for you.
- Springboard offers a range of competitive and non-competitive classes and workshops, conducted in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Performers receive invaluable verbal and written feedback from nationally accredited adjudicators, who are chosen for their encouraging approach.
- There are classes for music and drama students of all ages, which can lead to further performance opportunities.
- The festival is held annually during weekends in March at Brighton Girls GDST, Montpelier Road, Brighton, BN1 3AT.
- Plans are being made for Springboard 2021. We very much hope to run as usual, even if we have to put special measures in place to ensure we are Covid secure. If that proves impossible, however, we will hold a ‘virtual’ online festival. Performers will be invited to upload pre-recorded performances, which will be shared with the adjudicator and others in the same class during timetabled online sessions.
- Please note that if you would like to receive emails from us about the festival, under data protection regulations you have to give your positive consent. So, if you haven’t already done so, CLICK HERE to enable us to keep in touch with you.
Speech & Drama
26-28 February, 12-14 March 2021
21 March 2021
27 February 2021
6–7, 20 March; 28 March 2021
6–7 March 2021
13–14 March 2021
Woodwind & Brass
28 February 2021