If you sing, act or play a musical instrument, Springboard provides a platform for you.
- Springboard 2021 Virtual Festival will be held on weekends in Feb/March. Participants will be able to enjoy other’s performances and the feedback from expert adjudicators in timetabled sessions.
- Class dates and times have been sent out to the person who made the entry. (If you haven’t received yours, please check your spam folder.)
- Full programmes are available on the web page for each section.
- Your confirmatory email will also give you the deadline by when you will need to upload your recorded performance. Important guidance on recording and uploading your video is available here.
- Zoom links have been sent out to performers to enable them to attend the class. This link should not be forwarded to anyone or shared on social media. If your teacher or other supporters would like to attend your class, please ask them to email Kathy with the day, time and number of the class, and with their Zoom name. They will be added to the list of invited guests.
- For the Springboard 2021 Virtual Festival we are not selling audience admission tickets, but are hoping that people attending the festival online will feel able to make a donation of at least £5 to help keep our finances on an even keel. To make a donation online click here.
- Springboard sponsors and other supporters are welcome to attend classes. Please look at the programmes on the section pages and email Kathy Palmer on firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the class(es) you would like to attend (give the class number, if possible), your name, Zoom name, postal address and telephone number.
- Please note that if you would like to receive emails from us updating you about the festival, under data protection regulations you have to give your positive consent. So, if you haven’t already done so, CLICK HERE to enable us to keep in touch with you.
Speech & Drama
26-28 February, 12-14 March 2021
There will not be a separate section in 2021. Concerto classes are included in other music section syllabuses.
13 March 2021
6–7, 20 March; 28 March 2021
6–7 March 2021
13–14 March 2021
Woodwind & Brass
28 February 2021