If you sing, act or play a musical instrument, Springboard provides a platform for you.
- Springboard offers a range of competitive and non-competitive classes for music and drama students of all ages, conducted in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Springboard 2021 Virtual Festival took place across four weekends in Feb/March. More than 450 videoed performances were shared in secure Zoom events with other performers and their supporters, and expert adjudicators gave oral and written feedback.
- Speech & Drama and Singing classes involving two or more performers will be held virtually on 12 June 2021.
- Adult Singing classes have also been delayed until June.
- We are now looking forward to returning to Brighton Girls in March 2022. Dates will be announced and syllabuses published later in the year.
- Please note that if you would like to receive emails from us updating you about the festival, under data protection regulations you have to give your positive consent. So, if you haven’t already done so, CLICK HERE to enable us to keep in touch with you.
Speech & Drama
4 – 6 March 2022, 18-20 March 2022
27 March 2022
12 – 13, 26 March 2022
Woodwind & Brass